1.COUNTENANCE (VERB): to have a favorable opinion of:(अनुग्रह)
Synonyms: approve, favor
Antonyms: censure, disapprove
Our management will not countenance cheating.
2. DIVERS (ADJECTIVE): several:(विविध)
Synonyms: various, manifold
Antonyms: identical, same
Divers men have tried to bring about social reforms.
3. HEARTSORE (ADJECTIVE):devastated:(निराश)
Synonyms: crestfallen, despairing
Antonyms: happy, pleased
I feel heartsore for the poor lady.
4. DERISIVE (ADJECTIVE):ridiculing:(उपहासपूर्ण)
Synonyms: disdainful, scornful
Antonyms: polite, respectful
Sandeep gave a harsh, derisive laugh.
5. GLOAMING (NOUN):sunset:(गोधूलि)
Synonyms: sundown, twilight
Antonyms: daybreak, sunrise
Many lights are shimmering in the gloaming.
6. DISINTERESTED (ADJECTIVE):free from prejudice:(पक्षपातरहित)
Synonyms: unselfish, neutral
Antonyms: biased, partial
A great leader renders disinterested services to his society.
7. PILFER (VERB):steal:(चुराना)
Synonyms: filch, purloin
Antonyms: give, offer
Rahman pilfered enough pieces of wood from the factory to make a chair.
8. ESTRANGEMENT (NOUN):alienation:(अलगाव)
Synonyms: disaffection, separation
Antonyms: connection, friendliness
The growing estrangement between me and my relative is awful.
9. RAUCOUS (ADJECTIVE):noisy:(कर्कश)
Synonyms: discordant, loud
Antonyms: low, mild
The atmosphere was utterly raucous.
10. VIVID (ADJECTIVE):animated:(जीवंत)
Synonyms: theatrical, dramatic
Antonyms: boring, undramatic
The movie was very vivid.