FIDELITY (NOUN): Faithfulness to a person:(विश्वस्तता)
Synonyms: devotion, obedience
Antonyms: treachery disloyalty
For many fidelity to a religion creed is admirable.
2. INSISTENCE (NOUN): demand:(आग्रह)
Synonyms: urging, emphasis
Antonyms: satisfaction, satiation
Our insistence for luxuries should not cause a misery to anyone.
3. NEGATE (VERB): contradict:(नकारना)
Synonyms: annihilate, disallow
Antonyms: allow, assist
The criminal will negate all charges if you failed to prove him guilty.
4. QUEER (ADJECTIVE): abnormal:(असामान्य)
Synonyms: erratic, weird
Antonyms: sensible, sound
They are queer in behavior and extremely uncultured in their lifestyle.
5. STIMULATE (VERB): provoke:(उत्तेजित करना)
Synonyms: elate, arouse
Antonyms: neglect, dishearten
The teacher has to stimulate the students in order to create a hunger in them.
6. UNPRECEDENTED (ADJECTIVE): exceptional:(अभूतपूर्व)
Synonyms: bizarre, anomalous
Antonyms: familiar, regular
We have come across unprecedented reactions that weren’t expected.
7. PIQUANT (ADJECTIVE): sparkling:(सरस)
Synonyms: peppery, spicy
Antonyms: flavorless, tasteless
We need to eat piquant dishes in order to get the real taste of Royal Rajasthan.
8. RUSTICATE (VERB): expel:(दंडस्वरूप निष्कासित करना)
Synonyms: dispel, ostracize
Antonyms: incorporate, inculcate
The principal will rusticate all the students who don’t deserve to be taught in a healthy environment
9. DRAPE (VERB): cover:(ढांकना)
Synonyms: wrap, envelop
Antonyms: unwrap, uncover
The snow draped everything as the temperature kept deteriorating.
10. PROMOTION (NOUN): advancement:(उन्नति)
Synonyms: elevation, aggrandizement
Antonyms: hindrance, debasement
They have got the promotion because they deserved it in one way or the other.