1. FORETHOUGHT (NOUN): (पूर्व विचार):precaution
Synonyms: wariness, prudence
Antonyms: carelessness, carefree
Cooking dinner for vegetarians requires plenty of forethought if you usually prepare meat with your meals.
2.PREOCCUPY (VERB): (तल्लीन होना):engross
Synonyms: involve, employ
Antonyms: distract, eject
She was obsessed in the process.
3. BOOM (NOUN): (धमाका): loud sound
Synonyms: explosion, bang
Antonyms: failure, collapse
When the truth became known regarding the mines a wonderful ” boom ” began.
4. TRIAL (ADJECTIVE): (प्रायोगिक):experimental
Synonyms: exploratory, preliminary
Antonyms: definite, proven
It was in a trial session.
5. RELEGATE (VERB): (सुपुर्द करना): assign
Synonyms: consign, entrust
Antonyms: keep, hold
Sugandha would often relegate herself to doing chores in the kitchen while everyone else enjoyed the party.
6. REFURBISH (VERB): (पूरी मरम्मतकरना):fix up
Synonyms: modernize, overhaul
Antonyms: break, damage
As an artist, I am always searching flea markets for junk that I can refurbish.
7. RUSE (NOUN): (चाल):feint
Synonyms: trick, deception
Antonyms: honesty, frankness
The security guard knew the girls were going to try and use a distractive ruse in order to shoplift.
8. SUPPLE (ADJECTIVE): (लचीला/सहज में झुकनेवाला):flexible
Synonyms: elastic, agile
Antonyms: awkward, unpliable
It is important to stretch before exercise to keep a supple form.
9. JUNK (NOUN): (कचरा):garbage
Synonyms: debris, rubble
Antonyms: neatness, sterility
All his emails were gone to the junk.
10. RAPT (ADJECTIVE): (हर्षोन्मत्त):delighted
Synonyms: ecstatic, enthralled
Antonyms: unhappy, sorrowful
She was a rapt person.