AMBIDEXTROUS (ADJECTIVE): (उभयहस्त) able to use both hands well; very skillful
Synonyms: versatile, facile
Antonyms: clumsy, maladroit
My teacher comes across me when I was displaying ambidextrous abilities.
2. AUGMENT (VERB): (बढ़ाना) expand
Synonyms: enlarge, amplify
Antonyms: diminish, decrease
We need to augment the capacity to work.
3. AGONY (NOUN): (व्यथा) suffering
Synonyms: anguish, torment
Antonyms: contentment, comfort
A lot of agony was faced by the victim’s family.
4. SUBDUED (ADJECTIVE): (वशीभूत) quiet/controlled
Synonyms: hushed, muted
Antonyms: boisterous, communicative
Aneesh was subdued by his boss.
5. UPRISING (NOUN): (विद्रोह) mutiny
Synonyms: rebellion, revolt
Antonyms: harmony, obedience
We have witnessed many uprisings in the past.
6. AMBIGUOUS (ADJECTIVE): (अस्पष्ट) unclear
Synonyms: enigmatic, puzzling
Antonyms: determined, unambiguous
They spoke many ambiguous statements.
7. COERCION (NOUN): (दबाव) compulsion
Synonyms: intimidation, duress
Antonyms: freedom, liberty
They surrendered due to the coercion faced by them.
8. EXPLICIT (ADJECTIVE): (स्पष्ट) specific
Synonyms: unambiguous, precise
Antonyms: unreliable, vague
They need to define explicit objectives first in order to achieve them.
9. WINSOME (ADJECTIVE): (मनोहर) charming
Synonyms: appealing, delightful
Antonyms: repulsive, unattractive
Shivi gave him her most winsome smile.
10. DEPLOY (VERB): (तैनात करना) to position/arrange/utilize
Synonyms: station, organize
Antonyms: remove, reposition
They have to deploy anti-missile shield over the whole country.