REPINE (VERB): (शिकायत करना): complain
Synonyms: grumble, lament
Antonyms: compliment, praise
He always repines about his peer.
2. INURE (VERB): (तपाकर पुख़्ता करना): harden
Synonyms: temper, toughen
Antonyms: lighten, soften
A continuation of the exclusion of these people from their lands should not inure to the benefit of the wrongdoers.
3. ONSLAUGHT (NOUN): (आक्रमण): attack
Synonyms: onrush, invasion
Antonyms: retreat, defense
The people suddenly made an onslaught on him.
4. PRIGGISH (ADJECTIVE): (परोपदेशक): smug
Synonyms: pompous, stuffy
Antonyms: dissatisfied, discontented
I had to meet a priggish person in the train.
5. CABOODLE (NOUN): (ताम-झाम): collection of something
Synonyms: cluster, agglomeration
Antonyms: individual, one
I have a caboodle of great books.
6. ATTICISM (NOUN): (शान): splendour
Synonyms: grandeur, elegance
Antonyms: crudeness, inelegance
I see the majestic Atticism in her personality.
7. AUSTERITY (NOUN): (आत्मसंयम): formality
Synonyms: acerbity, asperity
Antonyms: informality, mildness
The austerity of the politician was well renowned.
8. ARTIFICE (NOUN): (चालाकी): clever act
Synonyms: maneuver, gimmick
Antonyms: candor, honesty
These pictures are full of artifice.
9. VALOR (NOUN): (वीरता): courage
Synonyms: firmness, fortitude
Antonyms: cowardice, timidity
His valor impressed everyone.
10. VIGILANT (ADJECTIVE): (जागरूक): attentive
Synonyms: observant, cautious
Antonyms: heedless, impulsive
I am very vigilant while writing a letter