1. MELEE (NOUN): (लड़ाई-भिड़ाई): tumult
Synonyms: battle, fight
Antonyms: calm, harmony
In the Kumbh fair many pilgrims were injured in the melee.
2. UNFLAPPABLE (ADJECTIVE): (स्थिर):calm
Synonyms: composed, relaxed
Antonyms: nervous, disconcerted
He is in unflappable state of mind.
3. VISTA (NOUN): (आलोक):glimpse
Synonyms: look, sight
Antonyms: blindness, darkness
Sweeping lawns and landscaped vistas were seen on the way.
4. GUSHING (ADJECTIVE): (प्रवाहपूर्ण):flowing
Synonyms: spouting, pouring out
Antonyms: stagnant, frozen
Abuses were gushing from his mouth like hell.
5. PERISH (VERB): (नष्ट हो जाना):decay
Synonyms: rot, expire
Antonyms: improve, rise
This chemical will eventually perish sometime today.
6. BANTER (NOUN): (छेड़ना):teasing
Synonyms: jeering, ridicule
Antonyms: flattery, praise
His t-shirt had some banter line written over it.
7. EXTENSIVELY (ADVERB): (बड़े पैमाने पर):widely
Synonyms: broadly, greatly
Antonyms: minutely, marginally
The demonetisation scheme benefitted the masses extensively.
8. COINCIDE (VERB): (मेल खाना):go along with
Synonyms: concur, harmonize
Antonyms: deviate, dissent
I can coincide with his idea.
9. UNSCATHED (ADJECTIVE): (अभेद्य):unhurt
Synonyms: unharmed, uninjured
Antonyms: hurt, injured
Some passengers came through all the perils unscathed.
10. ROUT (NOUN): (हराना):defeat
Synonyms: conquer, overthrow
Antonyms: win, victory
The retreat degenerated into a rout.