ILLUSTRIOUS (ADJECTIVE): (प्रसिद्ध) famous
Synonyms: esteemed, eminent
Antonyms: insignificant, unimportant
Number of illustrious players have lead this team.
2. YEARNING (NOUN): (इच्छा) desire
Synonyms: aspiration, craving
Antonyms: apathy, disinterest
His success satisfied his yearning.
3. INCUR (VERB): (अपने उपर लेना/उठाना) bring upon oneself
Synonyms: obtain, acquire
Antonyms: forfeit, lose
Suneet incurred the wrath of the gods.
4. GUSHING (ADJECTIVE): (फुहार छोड़ती हुई) flowing
Synonyms: spouting, pouring out
Antonyms: stagnant, frozen
The gushing river, flooded the fields.
5. BERATE (VERB): (धमकाना) admonish
Synonyms: castigate, reprimand
Antonyms: laud, applaud
We must berate such journalists who live in our nation and work for our enemies.
6. DEARTH (NOUN): (कमी) scarcity
Synonyms: paucity, meagerness
Antonyms: adequacy, abundance
Example Sentence: The dearth of resources forced the company to shut down.
7. EXTENSIVELY (ADVERB): (दूर तक) widely
Synonyms: broadly, greatly
Antonyms: minutely, marginally
The scheme extensively benefitted the masses.
8. COINCIDE (VERB): (सहमत होना) go along with
Synonyms: concur, harmonize
Antonyms: deviate, dissent
We can coincide with our competitors.
9. PSEUDONYM (NOUN): (उपनाम) false name
Synonyms: anonym, alias
Antonyms: real name, authentic name
He used a pseudonym for himself.
10. VANITY (NOUN): (घमंड) egotism
Synonyms: conceitedness, ostentation
Antonyms: humility, modesty
He displays vanity.